What makes us really stand out from the crowd is the practical support we offer you, from prospecting for clients through to claim…
Access to an experienced and knowledgeable Business Account Manager dedicated to work with you to protect your clients’ financial futures and help grow your business by adding value to your proposition.
Technical support team
You’ll receive high-quality pre-sale technical support. You can phone, email and write to the team for timely and accurate responses on every area of your business. They can be contacted through your dedicated Zurich Business Account Manager.
We pride ourselves on our claims record. In 2016, Zurich paid £224.5 million in protection insurance benefits. Below, you can see the amount paid for each type of cover:
- £151.7 million in death claims,
- £63.3 million in critical illness claims and
- £9.6 million when illness or disability stopped someone working.
When it comes to your clients claiming on their plans, we aim to pay as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Supportive underwriting team
With Zurich, you’ll have access to:
- expert underwriters who treat each case individually - we’re not interested in what other providers say
- a pre-application enquiry helpline for direct contact with our underwriters
- life or critical illness cases above £350,000 or where the monthly premium is £250 or more
- a dedicated large case underwriting team for life or critical cases above £350,000 sum assured
- a 24-hour turnaround, pre-planning service, pre-application medicals, individual case management, and a choice of own doctor or flexible private medicals - for cases above £1 million sum assured or with monthly premiums of £250 or more.
Zurich support service
Zurich support service is a 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year freephone helpline that provides assistance to your clients with any work, personal or family related matter. It is a confidential and independent service, available at no cost:
- available to your clients and their family
- bound by professional standards of confidentiality and disclosure of information
- staffed by a team of experienced advisers.