Life Protection Platform
The Zurich Life Protection Platform will transform the way you write and manage Zurich protection business. From making real time changes to having all your client's documents in one place, our platform has been designed to make your life easier.
Easier to recommend
We've developed a menu based proposition offering policy fee discounts on a range of new protection policies that have been designed to suit your clients' current and future protection needs including:
- New income protection and income protection select both with rehabilitation support.
- Enhanced personal protection, including critical illness and critical illness select.
- New multi-fracture cover.
- Improved whole of life.
- Separate business protection and business whole of life policies.
- Upgraded relevant life.
Throughout the life of the policy, your clients and their families will be able to use Zurich Support Services.
Easier to apply
These are some of the new developments and services that we offer that will make applying quicker and easier with the Zurich Life Protection Platform:
- Pre-sale underwriting support.
- New easy to use application process.
- Online web-chat support available during application.
- Option to delegate underwriting questions to your clients.
- Alternative decision offered for rated cases.
- New online capability to put policies in trust signature free.
- Policies can be put on risk immediately.
- Direct debits collectible any day of the month.
- New and improved adviser pipeline with real time updates.
Easier to service
We have developed a new online service providing flexibility, choice and control over your clients' policies including:
- Client portal;
- Provides access to all policy documentation.
- Address and bank details can be amended.
- Adviser portal;
- Self-service functionality.
- Ability to make underwritten and non-underwritten changes to your client's policy.
- Access to online commission statements.
- Complete oversight over all policy statuses.
- Access to all relevant documentation.
- Ability to tailor notifications.
- Changes to the policy;
- Increasing and reducing cover.
- Adding and removing features and benefits.
- Re-use of existing health information valid for 12 months.