We're there for our customers when they need us
In 2018, we paid 99% of life claims, 91% of critical illness claims and 95% of our income protection claims.
What happens if a client needs to claim?
- Your client will get assigned a dedicated claims manager.
- You can choose how to be kept up-to-date on a claim - by email, text, phone or post.
- We offer quick payments up front for life claims depending on the circumstances.
- For income protection claims, your client can receive help from our Rehabilitation team.
All our customers and their families can also benefit from Zurich Support Services, which provides them with free and independent help and support on a wide range of issues. They can give them a call at any time during the life of their policy.
Products designed with flexibility in mind
We know that life changes so we’ve developed our products with flexibility in mind. You can make changes to your client’s policy at any time. Here are some examples:
- Increase or decrease the amount of cover.
- Change the level of critical illness or income protection cover between Core and Select.
- Amend the rates on increasing or decreasing cover.
- Add or remove optional benefits such as our Multi - fracture cover or Children’s Critical illness benefit.
To give your clients extra flexibility, our milestone benefit allows them to increase their cover without answering any underwriting questions when significant life events happen.
You can do all of this on our Life Protection Platform. See an example of how our cover can change.
We know protection inside-out
Our Life Protection Platform allows you to write new business online, track the progress on applications and manage existing policies. Your clients will also have access to a customer portal where they can review policy documents and make changes to their personal details.
Our protection experts can help you with your queries and provide you with support on:
- The application process.
- Pre-sale information.